- Freunde finden
- Profile ansehen und Freunde hinzufügen
- Fotos und Videos mit anderen teilen
- Gruppen erstellen und vorhandenen Gruppen beitreten
Here's some information that should have accompanied my story today about the Steelers wide receivers but somehow did not make it online:
Position Coaches: Scottie Montgomery (WR), James Daniel (TE)
Strengths: Best combination of blocking/receiving tight end Heath Miller in the league. Young receivers who can continue to grow.
Weakness: No deep threat if UFA Mike Wallace leaves, lack of height in the wideouts and a creeping selfishness that hit the young receivers in 2012.
Needs: A big and/or fast receiver, preferably both in one, and the return to play quickly by Miller.
Overview: A strength could quickly become a weakness in 2013 if they cannot find someone to replace Wallace, and if Antonio Brown does not rebound to a better performance.
Top 5 Draft Prospects
1. Keenan Allen, California, 6-3, 210
2. Cordarelle Patterson, Tennessee, 6-3, 205
3. DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson, 6-1, 200
4. Tavon Austin, West Virginia, 5-9, 175
5. Robert Woods, Southern Cal, 6-1, 190
1. Zach Ertz, Stanford, 6-6, 252
2. Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame, 6-5, 252
3. Jordan Reed, Florida, 6-3, 243
4. Travis Kelce, Cincinnati, 6-5, 260
5. Dion Sims, Michigan State, 6-5, 285
|< Prev||Next >|
You must be a registered user to post. Commenting system instructions