- Freunde finden
- Profile ansehen und Freunde hinzufügen
- Fotos und Videos mit anderen teilen
- Gruppen erstellen und vorhandenen Gruppen beitreten
Now that the NHL and NHL Players' Association have settled on a collective bargaining agreement to bring back the league that's been shut down by a lockout since mid-September -- even though it probably won't be ratified by either side for a couple of days -- there are some questions to consider.
1) Will you hold a grudge against the league and/or the Penguins for the lockout?
2) If so, how will that manifest itself? Will you refuse to buy tickets or merchandise, not watch games on TV, boycott sponsors?
3) How do you think a compressed schedule, with games virtually every other day, will affect the Penguins? Will be be good or bad for them, compared to other teams?
4) Do you think the shortened season will have a major impact on which team ends up with the Stanley Cup in late June or early July, or will it just be a case of who is playing best/gets hottest when it matters most?
5) What do you expect from Sidney Crosby, who is healthier than he's been in two years and who has been all but salivating at the prospect of again playing games?
Share your thoughts with us, and your fellow Plus members. One has to believe there are a lot of interesting persepectives on what has happened, and what is coming in the future.
|< Prev||Next >|
You must be a registered user to post. Commenting system instructions